When you place an order with BFTShop.nl, you agree to our terms of delivery and payment.
If you receive items that you did not order or are defective, you must notify us as soon as possible. You must immediately report any inaccuracies in the information provided to you by BFTShop.nl to BFTShop.nl, as well as any changes or inaccuracies in your information that you have provided to BFTShop.nl.
Terms and Conditions
Article 1 – Definitions
In these terms and conditions:
1. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with BFTShop.nl;
2. Distance agreement: an agreement whereby, within the framework of a system organized by BFTShop.nl for the distance sale of products and/or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, use is made of one or more communication techniques. at a distance;
3. Technique for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and BFTShop.nl simultaneously meeting in the same room;
4. Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
5. Right of withdrawal: the option for the consumer to cancel the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
6. Day: calendar day;
7. Duration transaction: a distance contract with regard to a series of products and/or services, the delivery and/or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
8. Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or BFTSHOP.NL to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unchanged reproduction of the stored information.
Article 2 – Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from BFTSHOP.NL and to every distance contract concluded between BFTSHOP.NL and the consumer.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at BFTSHOP.NL and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, contrary to the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that they can be read by the consumer. consumer can be stored in a simple manner on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise.
4. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and, in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions, the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that is the most appropriate for him. is most favorable.
Article 3 – The offer
1. If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to conditions, this will be expressly stated in the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If BFTSHOP.NL uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind BFTSHOP.NL.
3. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer.
This concerns in particular:
• the price including taxes;
• any costs of delivery;
• the manner in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this;
• whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
• the method of payment, delivery or performance of the agreement;
• the term for accepting the offer or the term for adhering to the price;
• the amount of the rate for distance communication if the costs of using the technology for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the basic rate;
• if the agreement is archived after the conclusion, how it will be archived for the consumment can be consulted;
• the way in which the consumer can become aware of actions he does not want before concluding the agreement, as well as the way in which he can rectify these before the agreement is concluded;
• any languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
• the codes of conduct to which BFTSHOP.NL has subjected itself and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
• the minimum duration of the distance agreement in the case of an agreement that extends to continuous or periodic delivery of products or services.
Article 4 – The agreement
1. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 3, the agreement is concluded at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, BFTSHOP.NL will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, BFTSHOP.NL will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and will ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, BFTSHOP.NL will take appropriate security measures.
4. BFTSHOP.NL can - within legal frameworks - inform itself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, BFTSHOP.NL has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, BFTSHOP.NL is entitled to refuse an order or request with reasons, or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
5. BFTSHOP.NL will send the following information to the consumer with the product or service, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier:
a. the contact details of BFTSHOP.NL where the consumer can go with complaints;
b. the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. the information about existing after-sales service and warranties;
d. the information included in Article 3 paragraph 3 of these terms and conditions, unless BFTSHOP.NL has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
Article 5 – Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract without giving reasons for at least 14 days. This period starts on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
2. During this period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and in the original condition and packaging to BFTSHOP.NL, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by BFTSHOP.NL.
3. After returning registration, the consumer has 14 days to return the product.
Article 6 – Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of return will be borne at most.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, BFTSHOP.NL will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after the return or cancellation.
Article 7 – Exclusion right of withdrawal
1. If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by BFTSHOP.NL if BFTSHOP.NL has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
• that have been specially ordered for the customer;
• created by BFTSHOP.NL in accordance with the consumer's specifications;
• which are clearly personal in nature;
• which cannot be returned due to their nature;
• that can spoil or age quickly;
• the price of which is subject to fluctuations in the financial market on which BFTSHOP.NL has no influence;
• for loose newspapers and magazines;
• for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
Article 8 – The price
1. During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and/or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
2. In adeviating from the previous paragraph, BFTSHOP.NL can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which BFTSHOP.NL has no influence, with variable prices. This dependence on fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if BFTSHOP.NL has stipulated this and: a) they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or b) the consumer has the authority to terminate the contract on the day on which the price increase takes effect.
5. The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
Article 9 – Conformity and Warranty
1. BFTSHOP.NL guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and / or usability and the existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement statutory provisions and/or government regulations.
2. An arrangement offered by BFTSHOP.NL, manufacturer or importer as a guarantee does not affect the rights and claims that the consumer can assert against BFTSHOP.NL in respect of a shortcoming in the fulfillment of the obligations of BFTSHOP.NL on the basis of the law and/or the distance contract.
Article 10 – Delivery and performance
1. BFTSHOP.NL will take the greatest possible care when receiving and executing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
3. With due observance of what is stated in article 3 of these general terms and conditions, the company will execute accepted orders expeditiously, but at the latest within 30 days, unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than one month after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement without costs and is entitled to any compensation.
4. In case of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, BFTSHOP.NL will refund the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after dissolution.
5. If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, BFTSHOP.NL will endeavor to make a replacement item available. At the latest upon delivery, it will be reported in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item will be delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded.
6. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with BFTSHOP.NL until the moment of delivery to the consumer, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 11 – Duration Transactions
1. The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for an indefinite period at any time with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
2. An agreement entered into for a definite period has a maximum term of two years. If it has been agreed that the distance agreement will be extended if the consumer remains silent, the agreement will be continued as an agreement for an indefinite period of time and the notice period after continuation of the agreement will be a maximum of one month. .
Article 12 – Payment
1. Insofar as no later agreement has been reached, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within fourteen days after delivery of the goods or, in the case of an agreement to provide a service, within 14 days after the documents relating to this agreement have been issued.
2. When selling products to consumers, general terms and conditions may never stipulate an advance payment of more than 50%. When advance payment has been stipulated, the consumer cannot assert any rights regarding the execution of the relevant order or service(s) before the stipulated advance payment has been made.
3. The consumer is obliged to immediately report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to BFTSHOP.NL.
4. In the event of non-payment by the consumer, BFTSHOP.NL has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
Article 13 – Complaints procedure
1. BFTSHOP.NL has a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the klaughs in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted to BFTSHOP.NL within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to BFTSHOP.NL will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, BFTSHOP.NL will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
* It can always happen that something doesn't quite go as planned. We recommend that you first make complaints known to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur via https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/kennisbank/consumenten/geschil. From 15 February 2016, it will also be possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the European Commission's ODR platform. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not yet being processed elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint via the European Union platform.
Article 14 – Disputes
1. Only Dutch law applies to agreements between BFTSHOP.NL and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply.